Vaal Christian School
BOARDING SCHOOL POLICY AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Welcome to Vaal Christian School Boarding facility. Thank you for choosing our facility and we wish you a very happy and blessed stay. Below are the rules and regulations of our facility. Please read and ensure you understand and follow them well. The purpose of rules and regulations in the Boarding School is to ensure all Boarders enjoy a safe and pleasant environment and to give each Boarder the opportunity to achieve his/her goals without any interference through unruly behaviour.
A. CODE OF CONDUCT
1. All Boarders must respect our rules and regulations. Vaal Christian School is run on biblical principles as stated in the Word of God.
2. All Boarders must attend prayer meetings whenever those meeting are held. Sunday services are compulsory.
3. We assume that when you applied for accommodation in the Boarding School, you were already familiar with our policies and that you willingly submit yourself to obeying them.
4. The Boarding School is not a rehabilitation centre. It is an institution for learning and living in a Christian environment, where the Word of God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus have pre-eminence.
5. Only Boarders who are prepared to behave Christ-like, will be accepted. They must show respect for God and have a desire for the things of the Lord.
6. Boarders must be able to take care of themselves e.g. wash and dress themselves, be responsible for their belongings and keep their rooms neat.
7. Boarders must do their homework and study during study sessions.
8. Staying in the Boarding School is not a right but a privilege to Boarders who obey and respect authority.
Any learner who abuses this privilege by breaking any of the rules in the School or Boarding School, will be asked to leave this facility.
B. BOARDING SCHOOL RULES
1. Please respect your fellow Boarders at all times.
2. Boys – stay out of the girls’ dormitories at all times!! Girls – behave likewise!.
3. Writing on walls, doors or any other property of the School/Boarding School, is strictly forbidden.
4. Vandalising School or Boarding School property is strictly forbidden.
5. Boarders are not allowed in their Hostels during the following hours:
Primary School Boarders from 7H30 to 13H30
and High School Boarders from 7H30 to 14H30.
This is when you should be in class!
6. Using or being found in possession of the following, could lead to immediate expulsion:
a. Cigarettes, any form of tobacco, drugs or alcohol.
b. Weapons of any description.
c. Pornographic material.
7. The following would likewise be grounds for expulsion:
a. Fighting and bullying.
b. Swearing, foul, coarse or vulgar language.
c. Leaving School /Boarding School without permission.
8. Only Boarders are allowed in the Boarding Schools, no day scholars.
9. No Cell phones please! Cell phones will be confiscated.
10. Dress code:- as prescribed by the authorities only!. Next Page
|Board of Governors|
|Damage to Property|
|Exam Time Tables|